With over 10 years of experience as a real estate broker, I have had the opportunity to work in many types of markets. From strong buyers markets to strong sellers markets and everything in-between. This is a huge benefit to you, particularly if your offer is not the only one on the table.
Helping you find and purchase a home is only one facet of my job.
In addition, I will:
- Explain real estate principles, contracts and documents
- Refer you to a reputable lender that can help you assess your financial situation and pre-approve you for a loan
- Help you determine the types of homes and neighborhoods that most fit your needs.
- Arrange tours of homes that meet your criteria
- Provide you with detailed information about homes you're interested in and their market value.
- Assist you in writing and negotiating a mutually-accepted purchase and sale agreement
- Referrals for top of the line inspectors, insurance brokers and professional movers
- Accompany you to the inspection
- Coordinate necessary steps after inspection
- Work with the escrow company to ensure all needed documents are in order and completed in a timely manner
- Stick with you until all your questions and concerns surrounding your new home have been satisfied.
So by working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Decrease the amount of time it takes to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents involved
- Have current market information to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator on your side
- Have peace of mind that all the details are being handled
- Have someone to call on for any future home needs or concerns
Even after we have closed the transaction my true level of service shines through. I will not forget you after closing! I stay in touch with you for years to come assisting you with any of your real estate needs and providing you with up to date real estate information. I'll even provide an annual analysis of your new home so you can see exactly how well your investment has fared.